Sunday, June 24, 2012

Sunday Summary 24/6/2012


So this week finished off semester one and has provided me with that slight feeling of freedom. I believe I managed to be "competent" and pass.

Everyone back home is sick with some pretty intense colds so after being home to visit for the weekend I will be using all the remedies I can and all the positive thinking to avoid getting it as bad as some of them but also hopefully not at all! Fingers crossed!

Music wise this week I bought Maroon 5's latest album, Overexposed on Friday, the day it was released! Haven't had the chance to listen to it HEAPS yet, but from the listening I have had I'm totally loving it. Also Allday have this cool track I've heard a lot on triple J this week, So Good. You can download some of their music at Triple J Unearthed. Also the Mystery Jets, Someone Purer is a pretty cool track. Van She, Idea of Happiness is another.

Netball provided a good win and a happy high. Also attended a ball with some friends which made for a fantastic weekend!

The week in thousands of words...

Bought so gorgeously delicious looking macaroons!

The cover art for Maroon 5's Overexposed album is quite different to their previous album artwork...

I've begun reading both The Great Gatsby and The Lucky One...

Band at the ball.

Hope you have had an awesome weekend and enjoy your week!


No comments:

Post a Comment