Thursday, January 2, 2014

Moving to Wordpress

Would you believe me if I told you that pretty much everyday since that last blog post I've thought about writing a new post here? Slack much? Busy? Yes. Change is here.

Half because I just like fresh beginnings right now. A quarter because I wanna jump on the Wordpress bandwagon. One quarter just because I can.

Things are changing. Life is changing as it always is. Scary unknown is what the future holds and I'm gonna keep blogging all about my continued Bitter Sweet Experience of it over at my new residence on Wordpress. So come on over and warm up the new place! Bitter Sweet Experience now on Wordpress.

With that I would like to leave you with a quote...

“Uncertainty is a signpost of possibility.”
Good Life Project
...So here I go into the possibilities of uncertainty.

No comments:

Post a Comment