Friday, June 22, 2012

Free to be!

I'm free! Had my final semester one assessment and everything that needed to be complete and submitted done yesterday! It all went quite well. The only thing to be done through the holidays that is studies related is to work at my own leisurely pace on my Southern Cross Packaging entry. This is a brief they like to use as part of our actual requirements which I think is great to have us doing stuff to get us to enter competitions. Otherwise I'm entirely free to get into some of those little personal projects that I've been dying to do. Time to devise a list I think! Plan the next few weeks so I actually fit in doing things that I don't do when it's not holidays!

I read this quote that SwissMiss posted...

“Don’t think. Thinking is the enemy of creativity. It’s self-conscious, and anything self-conscious is lousy. You can’t try to do things. You simply must do things.”
- Ray Douglas Bradbury


I'm affraid I fail a bit at this. Or just don't agree with it. Or I'm rubbish at being creative because I definitely think a lot about what I do! Interesting perspective though!

No comments:

Post a Comment