Sunday, June 17, 2012

Sunday Summary 17/6/2012


This week has been plenty busy as usual! And kind of thrown out of whack with the long weekend.

Music wise apart from listening to a lot of The Temper Trap, Last Dinosaurs, Florence & the Machine and The Wombats I haven't really heard anything new that I've gotten into. Except I did hear a song that was kind of fantastic... but I don't know what it was called.... and the lyrics I can remember are really generic! So I shall have to do some detective work. Pushing me away from you is all I can remember. And then today I heard Katy Perry's new one for the first time, Wide Awake which I quite liked. Also reminisced to a bit of old Leona Lewis, Bleeding Love and other tracks from her Spirit album.

Actually made some liquorice slice this weekend which was fun. Haven't done such sort of food making for far to long!

Also finished reading The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins! Loved it! Shall feature my thoughts in the next The Flave.

The final week of the semester is about to begin.... and I think I'm actually ready for it. I feel like I'm on top of things studies wise.

The week in thousands of words...

The last pieces of autumn...

I bought these red gloves last week from Dotti for less than $7 on sale! Bargain! I've pretty much worn them all week!

The delish liquorice slice!

VYF Reunion Ball.

Hope you have a fab week!

No comments:

Post a Comment