Friday, February 25, 2011

Whoops!

Fridays are the best. Enough Said.


Except I did get half way to school today and realized I'd forgotten my keys. Thought I could probably get away with not having them for the day only to get into class and realize that my USB with files that I definitely needed was on my keys and that I definitely needed it this morning! Whoops! Lucky my aunty is awesome!


Apart from this the day was good. I even had subway for lunch so that made my day even better. I love subway. And I just could not be bothered at all to make any form of a sandwich as I was walking out the door. It's only the first time in three weeks that I haven't taken my lunch so I think I deserved it!


We even had to do some presentations today and I didn't hate it!


Was surprised I wasn't sore from the deep water running. I even wore my volleys today. Though it was a little uncomfortable.... and now I kind of have blisters on the balls of my feet too.


Can't win! My feet apparently dislike me greatly and just like making life difficult!


Managed to only be up until just after twelve with my homework last night to, so that was a bit of a bonus.


Also just a note on music at the moment. Loving the access to channel V! Alexis JordanHappiness is forever stuck in my head at the moment and I still love it. And my new favourite song is Panic! At The Disco - The Ballad of Mona Lisa


Anyway, another quote for you:


"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."
 - Samuel Beckett


and another I thought was pretty good:


"Attitudes are contagious.  Are yours worth catching?" 
- Dennis and Wendy Mannering


Sweet dreams!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment