Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines and Patience...

Happy Valentines Day! Though I'm undecided as to whether I like this specific celebration or not. It's hard to see it as anything more than a high sales day for chocolate makers, card makers, flower retail and jewellers. But all the same I hope yours was a nice one! 

Right now I'm feeling a tad sick. But it's not so much the homesick that's getting me down. Or the Valentines Day enthusiasts. After my walk home this afternoon I was so hot that I changed out of my rather spring weather clothes into some more summery stuff... and then soaked my feet in cold salt water. Smart much? So now I'm cold and warm all at the same time. Maybe a warm milo will fix me. Guess it takes the mind off those blisters a little. Wore my volleys today. Think that will be the shoes for the week.

Apart from this I'm happy. Today was a good day. Came home and did some homework which I am pretty happy with how it's coming along. Patience can give you the power to be good at anything! This is my new motto, for the moment at least.

And then Glee was on. In which as you probably know they did Michael Jackson's Thriller. Loved it. I was so excited for it from the previews last week and it was awesome. Was a bit sad how it ended though...

Anyways. Time for that Milo...

Night
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment