Saturday, February 19, 2011

Four AM

It's been a while! Two whole days! On Thursday night I was up until four AM doing homework and was too tired to write a blog when I was done (excuses excuses) and last night I came home to the family and couldn't be bothered to visit in front of a computer. So yes. that is my reasoning for not having posted a blog for a few days.

What have I been doing apart from sitting on trains and buses for what felt like the majority of yesterday afternoon? Well my four AM homework stint was pretty intense. By the time I actually went to bed (homework still actually not complete I might add) I was bouncing off the walls from the chocolate and caffeine I had consumed!

Fridays classes were good though. I love Fridays classes.

Thursday was quite good too.

So nice to be home and see everyone. It's so much noisier here though! 

My blister is still pretty bad. Might go to the doctors tomorrow and give them a squiz.

But anyway. Got some homework out of the way and now I'm just getting all glammed up and glittery ready to go out with the girls. Should be awesome! Bit excited. It's been a while!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

xoxo
Going out with the girls tonight. It's going to be fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment