Tuesday, February 22, 2011

is perfection actually possible?

The heels still a bit sore but I think it's getting better. Hope so. Don't really want to walk in thongs for much longer. They're a bit annoying!

Finished another "brief" today in class. So right now I'm feeling that pleasant sense of accomplishment. It wasn't a Fantastically awesome submission of work though. But hopefully it will pass. It's a bit annoying when you have to submit something your not entirely content with. But then I was having a conversation with my friend today about how you always feel like your work is incomplete but sometimes you just have to submit what you've got. I feel quite often you are never rally going to be finished with your work. There's always something you can do to make it better. Something you can improve on. Something you want to just change because you weren't quite happy with how it turned out or something that at the very last minute you wish you could have added in. I guess that is just the perfectionist coming through. But doesn't everyone feel like that? Maybe?

And this weather is a bit annoying. It's a bit cool. And "summer" is almost over! Goodness me!

Anyways,
best go and bring in the washing!

Here's another quote


So there you go. This would explain my indecisive talents!

Have a nice evening!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment