Monday, February 21, 2011

Antibiotics

I've been a bit slack again.

Saturday night was awesome. Finally went to the doctor with my blister on Sunday. Have to have some antibiotics. Hopefully it's gone by the end of the week. I'm sick of it. It's just so very inconvenient! Wore thongs today. Thought I best leave the blister un-covered. It is looking not to bad. Just sore.

Then I came back to Melbourne. Bought a Cosmo magazine so the trip was a lot better than the way home which just took so long!

Finished off my last bit of homework that had to be done for today, was just about falling asleep doing it I might add! Then was in bed by 10.30 which was actually kind of early in comparison to the last four nights! Which was nice. Though my alarm was very unwelcome when it went off at 7 this morning. But oh well.

Classes were good today. Nothing special. Not too much homework, but enough. More painting for colour theory....

And on that note I might leave you with a nice quote I found:
 
"Colour is fun; colour is just plain gorgeous, a gourmet meal for the eye, the window of the soul."
- Rachel Wolf

No comments:

Post a Comment