Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Mission One Complete

Wednesday Mission Week 1: Complete. I purchased some Tamsin Grosby shoes. They're a bit cute. So hopefully they will help my feet be a little happier. Though I'm keen to get some other shoes. I need some more variety. ;)

I still haven't finished my homework! But I'm close. I've done majority of the cutting (and got a very sore back in the process from all the bending over a cutting mat!) and have nearly completed both pieces. Fingers crossed that homework from tomorrow is minimal. And then I can finish this stuff off. I hate the feeling of it hanging over my head! It's killing me that something so simple would take me so long.

Anyway, it's rather late and I'm going to hate my alarm in the morning already.


Night
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment