Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Wed-nes-day

So today I glanced at the forecast and was a little excited that it was to be 19 degrees! It was so lovely! And as I walked to school there was the smell of summer in the air with freshly cut grass. It was rather glorious I thought. Then even when it got windy it was practically a warm summery breeze as it had a lingering warmth to it. Just a lovely day!

Slow internet is the pits. It's so easy to take for granted the internet running at a reasonable speed just like you depend on your alarm going off ever morning or water to come out of the tap when you turn it on. All of a sudden you're sleeping through your alarm or it isn't even going off.... or the tap doesn't let you have water when you turn it on anymore.... How'd that happen?! It's the most frustrating because I always tend to have a few pages running slash loading at the same time and am often multi tasking in some way or another.... but when it's slow it's like.... only being able to have one line of thought because the dame thing can barely cope with that let alone a second one. Frustration to the max!

Today in class someones phone made this sparkly magic kind of noise... like you hear in little games. It made me think of this spider web game that I used to play on Neopets. Remember Neopets? I'm sure any 90s kid does. Used to spend so much time on that thing! Playing games to earn points to buy food and accessories for my pet. Three plays to earn points, per game, per day. The meercat neopet style snake game was always clicked.... especially when the second version came out. And then there was the spider game, there were many little addictive games. And then you'd trundle off to the shops to stock up on food.... and then I have a feeling i would always be checking my pet into the hotel so that my pet would be looked after without me having to log on. Much fun was had on that thing!... happy days!

Anyway... I love it when you get to the end of Wednesday. Less than half the week to go and then it's the weekend. I live for the weekend at the moment!

Hope your hump day was as good as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment