Sunday, August 12, 2012

Sunday Summary 12/8/2012


Still deprived of Triple J listening I lack exposure to the glorious tunes of my favourite station. My sister recently purchased Lana Del Rey's Born to Die album though and after listening more and more I'm totally in love. I already have been enjoying her tunes and tossing up the purchase of her album myself for a while so I was rather delighted my sister decided to grab it. Especially loving Diet Mountain Dew which my sister and I have been serenading each other with all day, impossible to get out of your head. I also really like National Anthem which i'm quite sure I've mentioned here before. That and of course Video Games and Born to Die. Looking forward to saturating myself in this album all week!

Bought a few new DVD's, He's Just Not That Into You and Moulin Rouge. The first is a film I've seen and just love and the later of the two I have somehow never watched until this evening. Both shall have a mention in the next The Flave.

Another birthday to celebrate at my house this weekend. My little brother turned seven! I don't know how it happened! It doesn't seem that long since my siblings and I were being babysat at home and edgily awaiting the phone call that would tell us if we had a new little brother or sister. It finally came but it was a rough week as it turned out he wasn't in the very best of health and was rushed by helicopter off to a hospital with better facilities to be treated. Thank goodness he was ok and now.... he's above my hip in height and one of the sweetest little boys that gives the very best of cuddles you could possibly get. Love you Sammy!

Since my little Sammy is such a spiderman fan I made him some cute little Spiderman cupcakes.  There's a picture below...

All that and my busy social week made for fantastic fun. All in all a good week and weekend!

The week in thousands of words...
Sam's delicious birthday cake!

Om nom nom!

Little Spiderman cupcakes I made especially for Spiderman's biggest fan for his birthday!

Aeroplane eggs! Bit cute.

The Hunger Games, Catching Fire.
"I wish I could freeze this moment, right here, right now, and live in it for ever." 
- Peeta

Equals a lovely weekend!

These super small cute little mandarines that I've been enjoying this week.

Have a good one!


No comments:

Post a Comment