Thursday, March 24, 2011

Excited!

So it's a bit unusual that I would be writing a blog first thing in the morning. I managed to have a few minutes up my sleeve and feel like I've been pretty slack with it for the last few days. And I'm just SO excited!!

One sleep and I will be losing my plane-ginity! Off to Adelaide to visit a very important person. Very excited!

So as you can imagine my bank account is going to be a bit miserable after this weekend. It will be entirely worth it though.

Also planning to finally get my very own computer today. So I'm very excited about that too.

The week has just flown by and I feel like it's been a very time poor kind of week. Which is a little frustrating. Was hoping to be a bit more on top of things when I left tomorrow. I'll be doing a frantic pack tonight I imagine. Shall be a bit intense! Don't know what I'm going to take... need to make some lists I think!

Anyway, I better get going.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment