Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Dreading

So today we had life drawing. I've been dreading it ever since I knew we were going to be doing it. But turns out it's not as bad as I thought it would be. A plus for the day. And to make things even better our afternoon class was pretty fun. So all in all today has been pretty good.

Otherwise I don't really have anything interesting to say. Gym session yesterday was basically a fitness test which has shown me that I definitely to up my fitness level. Bit more average than I thought I was. But I hadn't put on any weight, which I was quite relieved about. Probably have lost some muscle since my lack in netball trainings though. Really need to get a netball and ring. Badly badly badly. Should probably actually do something about that!

Here's another quote for you:
"Keep the faith, don't lose your perseverance and always trust your gut extinct."
Paula Abdul
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment