Friday, March 11, 2011

Ridiculous

So I stayed up till a ridiculous hour last night as well as spending the entirety of the day trying, trying, trying to complete the current history assignment. I even stayed in on Tuesday night! (I'm so keen to hit a dance floor this weekend!)! You would think that it was some sort of 10,000 word piece of work with the time I've spent trying to get it done. It' actually quite embarrassing. And I still didn't finish it. I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle. But anyways.

Apart from the misery of yesterday today was good. Except I'm sure my friends got very sick of me complaining about history. But it's ok because tomorrow is Friday and Friday is the BEST day.

Somehow I have this terrible craving to go on a spending spree. Big W had some really nice doona covers on sale until yesterday too. I was hoping to get to that but it didn't quite happen!

I even finally went and bought a netball ring and netball! I'm a bit excited. Finally I will be able to practice! Pity tomorrow I will come home and have to rush around and leave again. I won't really get a chance to christen it until Monday! Been keeping up the gym. Quite enjoying it really.

Dark Chocolate is amazing. I just thought that obvious statement needed to be stated.

Get to go home tomorrow. It's going to be a very very busy weekend! Can't wait.

Anyway, it's very late again. Just finished up some homework on Intellectual Property and am entirely ready for bed.... after I have a little relax on the couch with some ice-cream and watch some How I Met Your Mother. ;)


"Yesterday is but today's memory, and tomorrow is today's dream."
Khalil Gibran, Source

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment