Sunday, March 6, 2011

Short.

Was home for the weekend. Was pretty good. My baby brother has changed so much. He's not a baby any more! It's only been two weeks but he got a haircut and looks so different. Scary stuff! Makes me sad to think of how much of his dramaticly steep learning curve I'm going to miss. Then again I will be seeing him pretty much every week. Netball season starts shortly so I might only have one weekend where I'll actually be staying here before netball season starts now.

Made it a reasonably social visit, catching up with some friends and making the most of my Saturday night. Looking forward to next weekend being the long weekend!

Didn't get much homework done. Got what had to be done, done. This history thing is hanging over my head though. Driving me mad. I feel like it's going be so hard to complete and struggling to feel motivated to do it.

And my ears are all blocked up and funny at the moment. Got a cold thing going on and my nose is running like a tap. So my head is all stuffy. Fun fun!

I'm kind of obsessed with this song at the moment. Like we Used to - A Rocket to the Moon. It's a bit cute.

I can't believe it's already been four whole weeks! Week five is knocking on the door!

Night
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment