Saturday, April 21, 2012

Unhealthily Pathetic

So to continue on the common recent theme of being addicted unhealthily and over involved in television shows I've just watch the most recent episode of Dance Academy. If you don't know what this show is it's a teen drama on ABC3 and admittedly probably not really aimed at my demographic. But I love it. And the latest episode is probably the saddest thing I have watched on ABC kids programming! The best episode but... I was literally sobbing. I don't think I've cried that much over a television show and the death of a character since Mel died on Packed or that crazy shooting rampage on Grey's Anatomy back at the end of season six! I guess at least it is only a television show that I'm sobbing about? Or just terribly pathetic. I don't really mind... I love getting so involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment