Friday, April 27, 2012

I heart Fridays.

Oh how I do love Fridays! That delightful feeling that the entire weekend is ahead of you is always such a joyful thought! Especially this time of the day when I'm about to embark on my trip home. Especially now back to netball season. And then there always seems to be something on to go to whether it's a 21st or something else. Which I love. I love that it's the year of 21st's in my life. And guess what?! I'm actually excited to have my own. I'm actually looking forward to my birthday this year! Having said that I'm glad it's still six months away.... that is still soon enough for me.

A little bit sad, tried to get Ed Sheeran tickets in the pre-sale yesterday and missed out. Fingers crossed for Monday when the public sale is on!

Friday I love you!

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment