Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Ten Days Chocolate Free - Day 2



Ten Days Chocolate Free
Chocoholic attempts a challenging but achievable deprivation of a major obsession.

TDCF Day 2 
24th May 2011

6.42pm: I'm doing well. Even went into the supermarket today as I had to get a bottle of water, and I didn't even walk down the chocolate biscuits or lollies isles. I don't feel like I've thought about the absence of chocolate in my life as much as I may have yesterday. Had a good gym sesh. Thinking I should attempt to really take this to a further extreme and try hard to stay away from sugary items in general. Gotta try and fill up on the salads and fruit....

8.18pm: Had a lovely tea. Fish with salad and potato and sweet potato. But am feeling rather peckish despite not really being hungry. Considering coffee..... there is some pineapple there somewhere....

10.34pm: So pineapple and some of that yoghurt ice-cream went down a treat. ;) But still chocolate free. Day 2 nearly over. Nearly one 5th of the way there. Which is the exact same thought I have every time I go on the rower at the gym. Just as the 1000m counts down and is about to reach 800m and I wonder if I can keep up my current pace or if my energy and enthusiasm is going to disappear. Can't say i love the rower.


No comments:

Post a Comment