Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunday Summary 11/3/2012


This week I'm in love with Taylor Swift and The Civil Wars' Safe and Sound song. I just find it hauntingly beautiful and not such a typical sounding Taylor Swift song. Also after a lot more Triple J listening as having no ads is SO much better the Temporary by White Rabbits has tickled my fancy along with Can't Get Better Than This by Parachute Youth. Steam by Deep Sea Arcade is also a pretty cool track.

Thank goodness I got to go home this weekend. It was great to see all the family and such things and it was so surreal to actually see the floods for myself.

Discovery of the week, finally found the DVD of Sixteen Candles and purchased today. Have been looking for it for ages!



The week in thousands of words...






Nanna's cute 70th Cake of cupcakes.
Sunset over the floods...

Red hair and flannies...

Through my eyes...

Road closed.

That's pretty much it. Apart from the fact that I love that it's the Labour Day Long weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment