Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Summary 26/2/2012


This week I continued to obsess over Drake and Rihanna, Take Care but I have also been listening to the Bluejuice album, Company. Been enjoying that quite a lot. Also song I got on Triple J Unearthed, Rumour by This Sanctuary. If you enjoy a bit of Paramore you will probably enjoy this track!

I completed my third book for the year! Jason Akermanis biography Open Season. You can read my thoughts in the latest The Flave. So now I have began reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett.

The week in thousands of words...
Overheard in the MX is always entertaining.

Delicious Sunday Breakfast!

Finally got to watch Water for Elephants (read about it in The Flave) and have began reading The Help.

Oh how I love sugar!

Hope you've had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment