Monday, February 13, 2012

It's odd

First day back was odd. Unlike the painstaking stress of the painting we did at the beginning last year we managed to finish the day with absolutely no homework. All tasks completed in class time. It's odd. I feel like ever since the first day last year right until the end of year final submissions we had briefs and work that was un finished and hanging over us. But I'm not complaining! Going to enjoy the feeling of being back but not actually having homework while it lasts! Just... feels odd. But it's awesome. Our class is bigger now which will take a bit for everyone to settle a bit I think. You feel more self conscious all over again. But I'm looking forward to it all. New beginnings with a knowing feeling. Like starting all over again... but your not.

I even joined the library today! Didn't borrow anything but just thought I may as well join for the future reading I plan to do. 2012 is the year of the reader after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment