Friday, October 14, 2011

Tongue Tied

So I realised yesterday that when it comes to explain to people my life situation I always feel like I have to give them more of an explanation than is probably necasey. I probably do this because I guess there wouldn't be a whole lot of people commonly in a very similar situation to my own. But it's frustrating to explain because in the process of attempting to explain it in relation to whatever the story it is I'm telling I think I always end up confusing the listener and myself at the same time. It becomes very complicated! I'm yet to find a short and simple way to quickly explain to those who ask questions without creating a tongue tied round about answer. It's like I always begin like they know my background story and will know who I'm talking about.... and then they don't and I have to do this sort of round about backtracking to explain. Confused? That's ok.

Right now I am counting down the few minutes left until Big Day Out 2012 tickets go on sale. I'm a little keen to go, not just because it will feature Boy and Bear, Hilltop Hoods, The Living End, Kanye West, The Jezabels, Best Coast and plenty more cool bands, but I'm also just keen to go to A Big Day Out! Fingers crossed I can get tickets!

... WIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment