Sunday, July 22, 2012

Sunday Summary 22/7/2012



This week I have been loving Loon Lake's Cherry Lips that they have been playing on triple j. Awesome song!

Taking a few trips down memory lane, getting all nostalgic and doing some things that I haven't experienced for a few years. Listening to some really old Britney Spears stuff. Making Jam Roly Poly which was something I used to help Mum make for sweets quite often. Also made some delicious pancakes with this recipe on taste.com. Was a lovely start to my Sunday. Netball was good as we notched up a win. The weather was even kind of nice for us!

I watched Princess Diaries with my youngest sister today. I still love this movie. This is the film that I will always remember Anne Hathaway in her role as the main character Mia. This was the first film she was ever in and in some ways this has always stuck with me and whenever I think of Anne Hathaway I have an instant association thought of The Princess Diaries and Julie Andrews. This also lead to the usual IMDb examination of what a lot of the cast have done since they were in The Princess Diaries.

The week in thousands of words...

Jam Roly Poly...

Pancakes! Om NOM NOM!

An article I read in the latest Issue of Frankie that actually had me tearing up on the train...

Wearing the old style netball skirts in my new netball team...

Good old The Princess Diaries...

Some yummy Vegetable soup...

Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment