Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Technically Full

So two days back into the term and it almost doesn't feel like we've had a break. Nothing to full on yet though we've been allowed class time to get into and finish our Southern Cross Packaging competition entires. Thank goodness! I had intended to get so much of it done over the holidays and got almost nothing done. Which is ridiculous. But I blame it all on getting so sick.

This semester is also a very full on timetable. We actually technically have a five day week of classes. It's kind of intense! Will be rather hectic I believe. Which is good. I like being busy. But then I realise those things that I wanted to get done over the holidays will have to wait until the next ones! And that's a little bit depressing!

Oh well. Back into it!

No comments:

Post a Comment