Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sunday Summary 15/7/2012


I've probably mentioned this song before but this week I cannot get Some Nights by Fun. out of my head. It's just stuck there and I love it! Also Feel the Love by Rudimental, which I know I have definitely mentioned before but it has been stuck in my head!

Took some of my siblings to see The Amazing Spiderman. Unfortunately it had to be a 3D screening as it was the only one on at the time that suited but I actually enjoyed the 3D though usually I don't feel like it makes much of a difference. My little brother is a particularly big Spiderman fan and I was keen to see it with Andrew Garfield in it so we headed off to the cinema and were not disappointed! A full review will be in the next The Flave

It was one of my dearest of friends 21st birthday this week so I cooked her some chocolate cupcakes! Haven't baked in ages! Was a bit of fun. Netball also went quite well this week with another solid win for the team. And I even went out on Saturday night and didn't get home until the early hours of the morning after a night on the dance floor which a have not done in AGES! So all in all a pretty fantastic week!

And now the depression hits as my holidays are over in less than an hour and tomorrow semester two twenty-twelve begins. I think it's more depressing because I was so sick at the start of them which I feel stopped me from doing quite a few things that I was going to. But ohhhh well. These things happen. And as usual I am actually a bit excited to get back to it.

The week in thousands of words...

Discovering the awesomeness of clusters in muesli!

My little brother was franticly excited to go and see the new Spiderman film. 

Cooking chocolate cupcakes.... mixture....

Baked...

One of the decorated cupcakes!

It's been a wet and muddy week!

Have been craving salty stuff so bad lately! This well salted deep fried fatty goodness of a potato cake was exactly what I was craving today. Satisfied!

My new desktop ;)

Dark liquorice bullets are my latest chocolatey love!

Hope you've had as good a week as I have and an even better one to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment