Wednesday, November 2, 2011

believe in it

It has been a massive long weekend! Many good times shared with many of the best! And now I think I'm all a bit confused as to what part of the week we're really up to. Is it Tuesday now?


Went and saw In Time. Was ridiculously excited just because I could be. And it definitely lived up to where I wanted it to be. Definitely recommend viewing! Beside the fact that it stars the gorgeous Amanda Seyfried and stud Justin Timberlake and a cast to follow that is of course all rather attractive because they're all supposed to be twenty-five, I just love the concept of the film and the world they live in. It's pretty cool! 9/10 I'll give it. Go and check it out!

In February I posted this quote on my blog (is perfection actually possible?). As it is less than a month now until second semester is done I'm feeling the very same problems mentioned in that particular post very problematic. The quote is so good though, at the risk of repeating myself...

“Some of us (perfectionists, especially) fuss so much over making the 'right' choice, but in life, all that's really needed is to make any 'good' choice, believe in it, go through with it, and accept the consequences.”  Here.

So I better do some believing and smash out the final briefs for the semester before I fail just because I let the procrastination bug eat me before I could make the deadlines!

No comments:

Post a Comment