Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Early Bird Gets the Worm

So tomorrow is D day! The truth of the results of my serious dieting and weight losing habits for the last few months will be measured. And I'm looking forward to it because I've made progress and lost what I wanted to lose. The 5kg are gone. Hopefully all the other results combined reflect well too. Skin folds, fitness and strength. Only thing is the appointment is at 7. Which means a 6.10ish alarm, an even earlier start than usual. And a rush out the door. So I must sleep now. Haven't had to get up that early in ages! Unless you count this time last week when I got up and 1.30am to finish that final work for the completion of my first year of Graphic Design. Woo! Achievement is such a satisfying thing.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment