Sunday, January 20, 2013

Deflated...

Wow, just found this though I thought I posted it over a week ago!

Friday 11th January:
Thank god it's Friday. Thank god it's the weekend. For some reason or another I was fine this morning. I got up and out the door by quarter to 7 to catch the bus to get to work. It was a lovely morning. I was feeling fine. I even finally finished reading the Twilight add on book The Short Life of Bree Tanner! Finally. Got to work and I was fine until it hit about 11 and then I just seemed to totally deflate. Like a balloon with a tiny hole where the air just began to deep out and as the day wore on I feel like I got slower and slower until it was time to leave work and I didn't really know how I was going to make it through my planned gym sesh! It was definitely a struggle! But I did it! I made it. Currently I'm still alive... But wow. I don't know where it's come from... And not just physically but mentally struggling to function! I'm just absolutely exhausted. Keen for a night on the couch and movies! Probably all I'll be doing all weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment