Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The Flave #003



The Flave #003

Up in the Air is one that I have been intending to watch for come time. And it was worth the wait. I really enjoyed it. I actually dropped my jaw at one point. At the risk of spoiling the story for those who haven't seen it I won't say when that was, but I'm sure you could work it out. I was actually surprised! George Clooney was typically charming. And I do enjoy Anna Kendrick, who played the young and ambitiously efficient Natalie. I don't know what else to say! I just really enjoyed it! 3.5/5

Have been meaning to see Tangled forever! And finally, one of my little sisters got it for Christmas so viewing was a must! And i thought it was delightful! Mandy Moore was the perfect voice for Rapunzel and the handsome prince was well and truly perfect, voiced by Zachary Levi! I just fell in love with the film. It was really gorgeous. 4.5/5

Killers was a bit more action than I thought it was going to be. Helped keep it kind of interesting though. I did enjoy it. What can I say? I have a massive soft spot for both Katherine Heigl and Ashton Kutcher. They make a cute couple in the film. Nothing special but I would watch it again. 3/5.

Never Say Never. And take the title quite literally. I'm not going to lie. When Justin Bieber first hit the spotlight I wasn't a fan and had originally thought it was a girl singing on the radio. Since he has shot to fame though I am certainly not a massive fan I have to admit I do enjoy his music and couldn't really dislike him. Not going to lie, totally enjoyed his Christmas release of Mistletoe. Anyway, since watching this my respect for the kid has multiplied imensely. And it just shoes that you really should get the full story on these people, and I believe his is quite impressive. I just hope fame doesn't ruin him. I think I actually shed a few tears! This was seriously awe inspiring! He could be the next MJ! I could almost call myself a fan now..... just don't put me in that box with all the hysterically screaming fourteen year olds. 4/5.

No Strings Attached is one that I got for Christmas. Once again loving Ashton Kutcher as always and with the addition of the super cute Natalie Portman how can you go wrong? It is typically what it is, but we all know how I typically enjoy typical things. Loved it! 4/5

Also went and saw New Years Eve at some point over Christmas. I was super keen for the star packed, lots of different stories crossing over at some point kind of film but was quite disappointed in the end. It just lacked depth of story in too many places I think. There just wasn't enough story to most of them I feel. I did enjoy the Zac Efron and Michelle Pfeiffer storyline. And the Katherine Heigl one. But apart from that it was just not enough for me. 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment