Tuesday, June 28, 2011

In Review


------------------------------------------23/6/2011-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here I am, home for the holidays. And opening another blog with "so". What can I say. It's just how I roll I guess.

So I thought I would do a mid year review. Semester one is completely sealed up. Gone. Completed. And I believe I was competent in my work. I really have come to dislike that word. Competent. It's so indifferent. Anyways. This time six months ago I think I was still nervously awaiting a letter to say I could go where I want to go. Living it up in the Christmas slash summer holidays. I definitely feel like a changed person from six months ago. I feel like I'm a lot more excited about life and it's possibilities now. I don't think I'd realised how amazing life can be. I feel I am a lot happier now than I was then, I don't think you could say I've ever really been a sad person but I just feel I'm a lot happier with where I am in life. I've learnt a lot. It's been the best six months of my life!

------------------------------------------26/6/2011-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally watched The Runaways this weekend. Not sure what I expected from that film but it was certainly a rock and roll, sex and drugs, affair. Don't know that I'd watch it again. Also watched Easy A. Another film I wouldn't watch again. The up side was the appearance of Penn Badgley. Otherwise it's another teen movie that shows nothing that interesting. It had a few funny moments but nothing side splitting. And the lead was just a bit annoying to feel sorry for in the end.

Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment