Thursday, June 2, 2011

Ten Days Chocolate Free - Day 10



Ten Days Chocolate Free
Chocoholic attempts a challenging but achievable deprivation of a major obsession.

TDCF Day 10
1st June 2011
12.00pm: Chocolate brownie biscuits at work looked sooooo good. So very tempting.

7.00pm: So tired and need to be doing homework.... could do with some chocolate right about now. So little time left. Tomorrow is going to be dangerous!

Post-TDCF
2nd June 2011
10.31pm: Well. I made it! today I am out of the obligation to resist my favourite sweet food. I can finally satisfy my longing taste buds and have a bight. And my dark chocolate easter bunny is just waiting for me! And a bight of cherry ripe. It's going to be seriously orgasmic! But there. I did it. I made it through 10 whole days of no chocolate. I didn't slip up. I totally resisted and am proud and glad to say that the 10 days are over. I've even made it up until now, 10.30pm before having some! And now I'm just going to go and eat some chocolate.... did I say some? Possibly a lot!

Mission complete!

No comments:

Post a Comment