Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The true Secret of Happiness

Quick post. Busy busy!

Trimester one is almost done and dusted, but the best bit is the work part is done as I put in my final submissions today. The dusted part is like a sweet sprinkling of icing sugar that is attending the AGideas conference for the rest of the week! Hopefully it lives up to the past few years and exceeds expectations. I love the conference and am totally keen for the injection of inspiration that it provides. So lucky to be a design student in Melbourne with conferences like this so close to home!

In other news I am totally in love with Bastille's track, their debut into mainstream popularity it seems. But if you haven't already heard Pompeii, and perhaps fallen in love with it as I have then you have quite possible been living under a rock, yes? Another sweet as track right now that is repeating in my head is Daft Punk's latest offering of Get Lucky. So so catchy!

Anyway I will finish with this quote which I think rings rather true...

“The true secret of happiness lies in the taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life.”
-William Morris
SwissMiss



No comments:

Post a Comment