Thursday, October 18, 2012

Goodbye 20!

So it's my birthday eve and though birthdays, or more birthdays that are mine, are not something that usually excite me I am actually kind of pretty excited about this one. So in about 15 minutes I say goodbye to that odd age between being 18 and 21, that limbo of not really being a teenager anymore, and turn into a totally legit adult! Apparently even though we become an adult at 18 we get to do it all over again when we turn 21.... go figure! But yes, 21 here I come! It's already been pretty awesome so far. Have been rather spoiled considering it hasn't quite got to the actual day yet!

So I've been rather MIA around here lately and I guess I owe that to being a busy little thing. Everyday I plan to get on here and post!

Anyway, I promise to improve on this... even if no one reads it.

Ten minutes to go!

It's going to be a BIG weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment