Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Eleven Sleeps

So today I went to the gym twice. That's how committed to the gym I am. And I'm just a little bit stressed about the festive season and what I'm going to do about not being able to get to the gym, my gym, and do my program. What's wrong with me? It literally runs my life! but I love it. The feeling you get after you've completed your program for the session is so fantastically awesome. Maybe I'm a gym junkie after all.

Due to circumstances and rearrangements of my day I ended up having muesli at three o'clock in the afternoon... as a late lunch! And boy was it good. I just thought I would tell you because it seemed kinda of funny.

Had re-enrolement today. Nearly got into a spot of trouble with my silly plastic cards that have these spending limits on them. How could something that is quite a good idea be so inconvenient?! Anyway, I got there in the end and am officially re-enrolled and will continue to be a full-time student!

Christmas is only eleven sleeps away! And I'm yet to put a real dent in my gift purchasing list. I have this theory that if I make a good list i will be able to go and get it all done in one day... We'll see I guess! So excited to do it though. I'm actually really looking forward to it.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment