Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Summary 9/9/2012


This week has been busy as usual. 

Been pumping 360 still and haven't really checked out any other new music. 

Attempted to watch Red Riding Hood and failed. Not my kind of movie.

So very close to finishing My Sisters Keeper!

Another 21st celebration this weekend and thinking a lot about my own. Finally finalised my invitation design and am in the process of getting them ready to send so that's a bit exciting!

Also finally got my new iPhone! Even though it's so close to the next version coming out. But I just couldn't wait any longer. And I'm totally in love!

Otherwise, just enjoying things going to plan!


My light globe exploded!

My beautiful new white iPhone.

 Delicious ice-cream cake that is kind of from last week. Was so delish!

The boss as Ottor Box cover form my new baby for ultimate protection!

Some embellishments for my invitations!

Enjoy your week!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment