Monday, October 31, 2011

LINKspired #001

Can't believe it's the last day of October! Ridiculous stuff. Nearly only one quarter of 2011 left!

Anyway, today I am launching another new blog branch which goes by the name of LINKspired. This particular branch will be to share all those cool web things that I have and am yet to come across that have inspired me or that I have found in some shape or form useful and then share and pass onto you to hopefully inspire or just put a smile on your dial! A lot of it is from other blogs that I read. So here it goes!


So if I had an iPhone this cover would be on my wish list.

This new campaign for Alzheimers Australia is pretty cool!

I'm always finding Nubby Twiglet's blog inspiring but this particular post about the Rock N Roll Bride magazine she has done some work with is particularly stunningly inspiringly beautiful!

Swiss Miss is another fabulous blog. This storage bag would be very handy in my household back home on the farm. 

I went to this Junior meet earlier this month and I possibly am in some of these photos!

If you enjoy a bit of black & white awesomeness you will most likely enjoy this place. Shirotokuro.

;) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment