Friday, May 13, 2011

Pretty Purple.

It has been so wet here the last few days. And cold. Freezing cold. Not sure how I'm going to take to the Melbournian Winter. But I am totally loving my purple trench coat! <3

So it's back to it all now. Back to being behind on briefs. Back to the frustrating confusion of where priorities should be. But I love it. I mean, I would rather have briefs in on time, but I don't want to be doing anything else right now. I'm going to get better at this time management thing though. I know I keep talking about it but I really am going to get better. I must.

I've actually tidied my bedroom a bit today. I'm so keen to get it organised and totally prettied up.

Tuesday was awesome. We even had life drawing and I submitted a brief kind of on time. Had a fantastic night out with a friend that I rarely get to see. We had some fantastic chinese food before heading out. I'll admit, it was a bit of a big night. But a totally fantastic one!

Apart from this life is back into fast forward. The week ends before it's even begun.

Plus my sister may have linked me to some totally awesome music on triple j unearthed... which is all free to download in case you have never checked it out. Get onto it.

Anyway. It's a long time past bedtime!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment